Vacancy - BI application consultant who loves a view
(Also known as Trouble Shooter/ BI support consultant/ professional puzzler)
Do you want to save the day at Europe’s top companies? Such as ASML, Asics, Heijmans, Boskalis and JDE. Join us today and expand your skills even further.
Your life as a Swap BI application consultant
Deploy your talents. Take the lead. Challenge yourself.
In a great team with other BI experts, you maintain multiple BI environments. In a dynamic role where all aspects of Business Intelligence (BI) come together, from front-end to back-end. You do this for a diverse set of national and international clients, giving you a unique opportunity to experience different companies and expand your skills.
Together with your colleagues in The Hague, Groningen, and Santander (Spain), you truly help our clients. You ensure that they can rely on BI applications. Also, you set up Self-Service BI so that business users can perform analyses more easily.
For us, organizations are not just numbers but real people with real questions. As a BI application consultant, you answer questions such as “we see unexpected outcomes in our reports that we cannot explain” or “how can I improve my analysis”. A slightly more complex question could be “how to integrate Machine Learning in our predictive planning?”
Easy? Absolutely not. That’s why you love it. And develop yourself. Every day.
You are working on:
- Taking the lead for your top-10 clients to help them get the most out of their BI application.
- Coaching junior Swappers and sharing your knowledge with the team.
- Advising your clients on data-driven & predictive planning and how to maintain this successfully.
- Developing client-specific roadmaps.
- Integrating the latest BI and EPM software in your clients’ landscape.
- Maintaining and further develop data models and data warehouses.
- Back-end BI work such as connecting different data sources and setting up integrations.
- Modeling data into usable data for Front-end BI tools such as Tableau or PowerBI.
- Retrieving business requirements and setting up reports and dashboards based on data models.
- Assisting your clients with, for example, the upgrade of their BI software to a new version.
- Further developing our BI support service.
Day by day, you work with one or more systems and concepts, such as:
- Microsoft Stack (SQL, SSAS, SSRS, PowerBI)
- SAP BW and SAC
- Agile way of working
- ITIL, ASL, BISL.
Do you have what it takes?
At Swap, we have little hierarchy and an open, informal atmosphere of entrepreneurship and personal responsibility. You organize your work. You happily start every day taking the lead for your topics and clients. Because you actually like the work you do.
- You have a higher professional education (Bachelor’s degree), such as IT, Finance, or Business IT & Management. Unless you dropped out to develop your own BI application. That’s ok too.
- You know the ins and outs of at least one EPM, BI, or ERP tool.
- And you get the chance to become an expert in other BI tools too.
- You love to be part of a team, solve the toughest issues together, and help each other.
- Energetic is your middle name.
- Is your fridge stacked by date? Grocery list sorted by the supermarket floor plan? Probably, as you are very analytical.
- Preferably, you are available full-time; less is negotiable.
- You are fluent in English and a native Dutchie or Spaniard.
Why work at Swap Support?
- Be who you are
- Play a leading role in the digital transformation
- Experience different organizations, their processes, and their cultures
- Solve challenges in a team of experts
- Become a coach to junior Swappers
- Keep up with the latest trends and developments
- Buy shares and become a co-owner
- Have fun with the greatest team in the world
At Swap Support, we guarantee that financials and BI analysts meet their reporting deadlines, by taking care of their BI systems. And turn data-driven planning & reporting into a working reality.
A challenge? Sure. That’s why we like it.
Take yourself to the next level and apply now. As we value our strong team culture, you’ll meet some of your future colleagues during the application process.
Any questions? Maartje Waller is happy to answer them. Please contact Maartje via +31 6 24 58 12 63 or Maartje.Waller@swapsupport.nl.