Junior BI consultant with an opinion
(Also known as junior BI trouble shooter / BI support consultant / data puzzler / BI consultant)
Do you want to save the day at Europe’s top companies? Such as ASML, Asics, Heijmans, Boskalis and JDE? Join us today and explore your talents.
Your life as a Swap junior BI consultant
Find your talents. Learn from the best. Challenge yourself.
In a safe learning environment with lots of on-the-job training you maintain multiple BI environments. In a dynamic role where all aspects of BI come together, from front-end to back-end. You do this for a diverse set of national and international clients, giving you a unique opportunity to experience different companies and expand your skills.
Together with you colleagues in The Hague, Groningen, and Santander (Spain), you truly help our clients. You ensure that they can rely on their BI applications. Also, you set up Self-Service BI so that business users can perform analyses more easily.
For us, organizations are not just numbers, but real people with real questions. As a Junior BI consultant, you answer questions such as “I have an issue with my procurement cycle report” or “The HR data refresh failed today”. A slightly more complex question could be, for example, setting up a new connection to a new source, or advice how to adjust a report to improve analyses.
Easy? Absolutely not. That’s why you learn fast. And develop yourself. Every day.
You are working on
- Further developing our BI service to our clients.
- Maintain and further develop data models and data warehouses.
- Back-end BI work such as connecting different data sources and setting up integrations.
- Modeling data into usable data Front-end BI tools such as Tableau or PowerBI.
- Retrieving business requirements and setting up reports and dashboards based on data models.
Day by day
you gain more and more knowledge of systems and concepts, such as:
- Microsoft Stack (SQL, SSAS, SSRS, PowerBI)
- SAP BI/BW and SAC
- Agile way of working
- ITIL, ASL, BISL
No in-depth BI knowledge yet? No worries. Our experienced consultants guide you so that you can quickly build up knowledge of the systems and all their components.
Do you have what it takes?
At Swap, we have little hierarchy and an open, informal atmosphere of entrepreneurship and personal responsibility. You happily start every day without the need of someone managing you to do your job. Because you actually like the work you do.
- You have a higher professional education (Bachelor’s degree), for example in Data science, IT, Finance, Security & Infrastructure, or Business IT & Management. Unless you dropped out to develop your own BI application. That’s ok too.
- You have some experience in a business reporting role and are looking to make a difference by optimizing BI systems for various clients.
- You want to learn, learn, learn.
- Energetic is your middle name.
- As a true self-starter, you learn to plan your own work.
- Is your fridge stacked by date? Grocery list sorted by the supermarket floor plan? Probably, as you are very analytical.
- Preferably, you are available full-time; less is negotiable.
- You are fluent in English and a native Dutchie or Spaniard.
- Location: The Hague or Groningen.
Why work at Swap Support?
We guarantee that financials and BI analysts meet their deadlines, by taking care of their BI and EPM systems. And turn data-driven planning & reporting into a working reality.
Feeling at home at the cutting edge of IT and finance?
Join us and develop your skills even further. Be you.
Be who you are
Get lots of on-the-job training, coaching and certification courses
Experience different organizations and their cultures
Learn the ins and outs of the latest tools
Enjoy a steep learning curve
Have fun with the greatest team in the world
At the end of the month...
you take home:
- € 2,400 – 3,000 a month
- A yearly bonus depending on Swap Support’s results
- Mobility budget, laptop, and phone
We want to get to know you. And your talents. Experience Swap Support during our 1-day assessment and get paid for doing so. Because we value your time.
Join us today
Take yourself to the next level and apply now. As we value our strong team culture, you’ll meet some of your future colleagues during the application process.