Junior reporting consultant with an opinion
(Also known as Junior trouble shooter/ Junior EPM support consultant/ professional puzzler)
Do you want to save the day at Europe’s top companies? Such as ASML, Asics, Heijmans, Boskalis and JDE? Join us today and explore your talents.
Your life as a Swap junior reporting consultant
Find your talents. Learn from the best. Challenge yourself.
In a safe learning environment with lots of on-the-job training, you maintain multiple consolidation and reporting systems. In a dynamic role where all aspects of Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) come together. You do this for a diverse set of national and international clients, giving you a unique opportunity to experience different companies and expand your skills.
Together with your colleagues in The Hague, Groningen, and Santander (Spain), you truly help our clients. You ensure that they can rely on their planning and reporting applications. Also, you set up reporting sets so that financial controllers can perform analyses more easily.
For us, organizations are not just numbers but real people with real questions. As a Junior application consultant, you answer questions such as “We are in the middle of our closure, but the report gives incorrect output” or “Why does my consolidation suddenly take twice as long?”. A slightly more complex question could be, for example, that you have to find out why a number in a certain balance sheet is in a certain place.
Easy? Absolutely not. That’s why you learn fast. And develop yourself. Every day.
You are working on
- Helping customers get the most out of their EPM application.
- Adjusting schedules and reports and making sure that these adjustments go live without problems.
- Preparing the system so that the customer can start his month-end on time.
- Helping customers by analyzing and solving functional issues.
- Advising our customers on performance issues.
- Further developing our preventive support service to our clients.
Day by day
you gain more and more knowledge of systems and concepts, such as:
- Financial reporting systems, such as OneStream, SAP EPM (BPC, SAC, Group Reporting), CCH Tagetik, Oracle EPM.
- Microsoft SQL or other database programs
- ITIL, ASL, BISL
No in-depth EPM knowledge yet? No worries. Our experienced consultants guide you so that you can quickly build up knowledge of the systems and all their components.
Do you have what it takes?
At Swap, we have little hierarchy and an open, informal atmosphere of entrepreneurship and personal responsibility. You happily start every day without the need of someone managing you to do your job. Because you actually like the work you do.
- You have a higher professional education (Bachelor’s degree), such as Business Administration, Economics, IT, Security & Infrastructure, or Business IT & Management. Unless you dropped out to develop your own planning tool. That’s ok too.
- You have some experience in a finance role and are looking to make a difference by optimizing EPM systems for various clients.
- You want to learn, learn, learn.
- Energetic is your middle name.
- As a true self-starter, you learn to plan your own work.
- Is your fridge stacked by date? Often use Splitwise to divide dinner costs with your friends? Probably, as you are very analytical.
- Preferably, you are available full-time; less is negotiable.
- You are fluent in English and a native Dutchie or Spaniard.
- Location: The Hague or Groningen.
Why work at Swap Support?
We guarantee that financials meet their deadlines, by taking care of their EPM systems. And turn data-driven planning & reporting into a working reality. A challenge? Sure. That’s why we like it.
Feeling at home at the cutting edge of IT and finance?
Join us and develop your skills even further. Be you.
Be who you are
Get lots of on-the-job training, coaching and certification courses
Experience different organizations and their cultures
Learn the ins and outs of the latest tools
Enjoy a steep learning curve
Have fun with the greatest team in the world
At the end of the month...
you take home:
- € 2,400 – 3,000 a month
- A yearly bonus depending on Swap Support’s results
- Mobility budget, laptop, and phone
We want to get to know you. And your talents. Experience Swap Support during our 1-day assessment and get paid for doing so. Because we value your time.
Join us today
Take yourself to the next level and apply now. As we value our strong team culture, you’ll meet some of your future colleagues during the application process.