Vacancy - Senior BW Consultant
At Swap Support, you work for the top 500 companies in the Dutch market. A unique opportunity to have a closer look at different companies and expand your network. Involvement in our national and international clients makes all the difference. We know our clients well with locations in The Hague, Groningen, and Santander (Spain).
For us, organizations are not just numbers but real people with real questions. As a senior colleague, you and your colleagues will find the right answers to these questions. You’ll be working from our own offices or at the offices of our clients.
What does your day as a Senior BW Consultant look like?
Solutions like SAP BPC, SAC, and Group Reporting help organizations with their consolidation, planning, and analysis issues. Using your BW knowledge, you help to integrate these solutions into their SAP landscape.
You take the lead and are responsible for:
- Analysis, design, and implementation of customer change requests.
- Analysis and resolution of incidents.
- Brainstorming with the customer about the optimal performance and maintenance of the system.
- Proactively advising on the EPM and BI roadmap(s) of our customers.
- Transferring knowledge to our juniors to enable them to grow further.
- Continued focus on innovation to be able to offer the best solutions to our customers.
- Contributing to the growth of Swap Support.
Your life as a Swapper
In many traditional organizations, you have little freedom to implement your ideas. Even though they add a lot of value. With us, you get the freedom to be who you are and the freedom to grow. It’s up to you.
We believe that specialists should do what specialists are good at. For us, that is the interface between IT and Finance. To achieve this, we combine in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of infrastructure, platform, and application software with our expertise in financial processes. In this way, we ensure the quality and continuity of Performance Management applications.
As a knowledge organization within the finance world, we as Swappers are responsible for the stability and reliability of our clients’ systems. We have little hierarchy and an open, informal atmosphere of entrepreneurship and personal responsibility.
What are you bringing?
- You have a higher professional education (Bachelor’s degree), such as IT, Finance, or Business IT & Management.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in developing and implementing SAP Business Warehouse solutions.
- Knowledge of setting up a data model in SAP BW, including extractions, transformations, and loading.
- Knowledge of SAP BW from 7.0.
- Knowledge of SAP BW/4HANA is a plus.
- Knowledge of ABAP.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of HANA is a plus.
- You are eager to learn and want to develop yourself.
- You think along with our clients and are able to manage expectations.
- You are a good listener and clear communicator.
- You also like to visit our clients regularly.
- You are preferably available full-time.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English. Spanish is a plus.