SAP BW or HANA consultant who loves to connect
(Also known as Trouble shooter / SAP BW or HANA expert/ Datawarehouse consultant/ Data integration specialist/ Professional puzzler)
Do you want to save the day at Europe’s top companies? Such as ASML, Asics, Heijmans, Boskalis and JDE? Join us today and expand your skills even further.
Your life as a Swap SAP BW or HANA consultantDeploy your talents. Take the lead. Challenge yourself.
In a great team with other BI experts, you maintain multiple SAP environments. In a dynamic role where all aspects of the SAP landscape come together, such as SAC, SAP BPC, and Group Reporting. Using your SAP BW or SAP HANA knowledge, you help integrate these solutions into your clients’ SAP landscape.
You do this for a diverse set of national and international clients, giving you a unique opportunity to experience different companies and their requirements.
Together with your colleagues in The Hague, Groningen, and Santander (Spain), you truly help our clients. You ensure that they can rely on their SAP applications. And that business users can perform analyses more easily.
For us, organizations are not just numbers but real people with real questions. As a SAP BW or HANA consultant, you answer questions such as “can you set up data models in our SAP BW application, including extractions, transformations, and loading” or “How can we use SAP BW to build planning models in SAC.” A slightly more complex question could be, for example, a brainstorm with your clients about the optimal performance and maintenance of their SAP BW and SAP landscape.
Easy? Absolutely not. That’s why you love it. And develop yourself. Every day.
You are working on
- Taking the lead for your top-10 clients to help them get the most out of their SAP landscape.
- Using your SAP BW or HANA expertise to integrate SAP solutions such as SAC, SAP Group Reporting, and SAP BPC.
- Coaching junior Swappers and sharing your knowledge with the team.
- Developing client-specific roadmaps.
- Analyzing, designing, and implementing clients’ change requests.
- Solving and preventing incidents.
- Proactively advising on the EPM and BI roadmap(s) of our customers.
Day by day
you work with one or more systems and concepts, such as:
- SAP BW and HANA
- Agile way of working
- ITIL, ASL, BISL
Do you have what it takes?
At Swap, we have little hierarchy and an open, informal atmosphere of entrepreneurship and personal responsibility. You happily start every day taking the lead for your topics and clients. Because you actually like the work you do.
- You have a higher professional education (Bachelor’s degree), such as IT, Finance, or Business IT & Management. Unless you dropped out to develop your own BI application. That’s ok too.
- You know the ins and outs of SAP Business Warehouse Solutions (BW) and are an expert in SAP BW from 7.0, and/ or SAP HANA.
- You absolutely love IT, business, and information.
- You love to be part of a team, solve the toughest issues together, and help each other.
- Energetic is your middle name.
- Is your fridge stacked by date? Grocery list sorted by the supermarket floor plan? Probably, as you are very analytical.
- Preferably, you are available full-time; less is negotiable.
- You are fluent in English and a native Dutchie or Spaniard.
Why work at Swap Support?
At Swap Support, we guarantee that financials meet their deadlines, by taking care of their BI systems. And turn data-driven planning & reporting into a working reality.