Finance & IT trainee
Also known as trainee BI trouble shooter / Trainee financial applications consultant / Trainee enterprise performance management (EPM) consultant / Data puzzler / BI consultant.
Do you want to learn how to save the day at Europe’s top companies? Such as ASML, Asics, Heijmans, Boskalis and JDE? Join us today and explore your talents.
Your life as a Swap Finance & IT Trainee
A steep learning curve, together with other trainees.
In our 9-month traineeship, you combine on-the-job training with weekly sessions by experts. 4 days per week, you help our clients maintain their BI and EPM environments. In a dynamic role where you explore all aspects of BI and EPM. So that you can decide which part you like best.
Together with your colleagues in The Hague, Groningen, and Santander (Spain), you truly help our clients. You ensure that they can rely on their BI and EPM applications. Also, you set up Self-Service BI so that business users can perform analyses more easily. You do this for a diverse set of national and international clients, giving you a unique opportunity to experience different companies.
And on the fifth day? Every Friday, it’s time to step away from the daily activities. And to focus on a specific training session given by an expert. These sessions cover a range of topics, from personal effectiveness to consultancy skills, from business expertise to technical skills. And, of course, the latest trends and technological developments.
Together with other trainees within our network, you gain the skills you need to become a great consultant. And build a valuable network at the same time.
After the traineeship? You choose between BI and EPM. And continue to expand your skills as a Swap BI application consultant or a Swap EPM application consultant.
Find your talents. Learn from the best. Challenge yourself.
You are working on
- Helping customers get the most out of their EPM and BI applications.
- Maintain and further develop data models and data warehouses.
- Back-end BI work such as connecting different data sources and setting up integrations.
- Modeling data into usable data Front-end BI tools such as Tableau or PowerBI.
- Retrieving business requirements and setting up reports and dashboards based on data models.
- Adjusting schedules and reports and making sure that these adjustments go live without problems.
- Preparing the system so that the customer can start his month-end reporting on time.
- Helping customers by analyzing and solving functional issues.
- Advising our customers on performance issues.
Day by day
you gain more and more knowledge of systems and concepts, such as:
- Microsoft Stack (SQL, SSAS, SSRS, PowerBI)
- SAP BI/BW and SAC
- Financial reporting systems, such as OneStream, SAP BPC and Group Reporting, CCH Tagetik, or Oracle EPM.
- Microsoft SQL or other database programs
- Agile way of working
- ITIL, ASL, BISL
Do you have what it takes?
At Swap, we have little hierarchy and an open, informal atmosphere of entrepreneurship and personal responsibility. You happily start every day taking the lead for your topics and clients. Because you actually like the work you do.
- You have higher professional education (Bachelor’s degree), for example, in Business Administration, Economics, Data Science, IT, Finance, Security & Infrastructure, or Business IT & Management. Unless you dropped out to develop your own application. That’s ok too.
- You want to learn, learn, learn.
- Energetic is your middle name
- As a true self-starter, you learn to plan your own work
- Is your fridge stacked by date? Grocery list sorted by the supermarket floor plan? Probably, as you are very analytical.
- Preferably, you are available full-time; less is negotiable.
- You are fluent in English and a native Dutchie or Spaniard.
- Location: The Hague or Groningen.
Why work at Swap Support?
We guarantee that financials and BI analysts meet their deadlines, by taking care of their BI and EPM systems. And turn data-driven planning & reporting into a working reality.
A challenge? Sure. That’s why we like it.
At the end of the month...
you take home:
- € 2,200 – 2,700 a month
- A yearly bonus depending on Swap Support’s results
- Mobility budget, laptop, and phone
We want to get to know you. And your talents. Experience Swap Support during our 1-day assessment and get paid for doing so. Because we value your time.