Workload Wizard/ Planner who loves daily adventures
Do you want to save the day at Europe’s top companies? Such as ASML, Asics, Heijmans, Boskalis and JDE? Join us today and expand your skills even further.
Does a daily new adventure make you happy?Are you a Workload Wizard/planner who keeps a tight rein on all requests? Whatever needs to be done to get it done, you ensure that what our teams agree with our clients is organized well and done smoothly.
Develop yourself. Every day.
What will you be doing?
As a Workload planner, you play a central role at the core of Swap Support. You operate in a triangle between Service Level Manager(s), Sales Manager(s), and the Operations team of Swap Support. Together, you coordinate how to provide the best resource capacity and contract delivery for existing contracts, new customers, and projects of Swap Support.
Clear communication is vital; a human touch is key. Your top priority is your daily planning with a mid- and long-term view, considering a mix of incidents, changes, and ongoing projects. You are responsible for informing and motivating the operational teams and keeping them up to date with the timely achievement of the Service Levels agreed upon with the Service Level Manager.
You have no problem using Topdesk, Timetell, and Office365. Have you not worked with some of these tools before? No problem, we’re happy to train you.
Do you have what it takes?
At Swap, we have little hierarchy and an open, informal atmosphere of entrepreneurship and personal responsibility. You happily start every day taking the lead for your topics and clients. Because you actually like the work you do.
Who are you?
- A Service Desk/Service level management has no secrets for you; you have experience as a planner in the field of people and knowledge
- You handle priority setting smoothly; you ensure a smooth understanding and alignment between resource capacity delivery and customer demand. In case of conflicting interests, you propose to the Operations Lead and Service Level Manager how we should handle it
- You think constructively about our staffing while managing customer expectations and ongoing service contracts
- You have organizational skills and the ability to keep an overview of complex situations
- You are stress-resistant and have problem-solving skills
- You’re always on the lookout for improvement and are proactive
- Affinity with Finance, BI, and/or IT is a plus
- You can listen well and communicate clearly
- You are fluent in English and possibly Spanish or Dutch
Why work at Swap Support?
Swap supports organizations at the intersection of technology and finance. We combine in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of infrastructure, platforms, and application software with our expertise in BI & financial processes to support organizations.
At Swap Support, we guarantee that financials and BI analysts meet their deadlines by taking care of their BI and EPM systems. And turn data-driven planning & reporting into a working reality. A challenge? Sure. That’s why we like it.
Swap is a growing organization with an open culture and plenty of room for entrepreneurship and personal growth. Keeping an eye out for each other, supporting each other in professional matters, and having a passion for the work and the client are key for us.
Join us today
If you are a Workload Wizard/planner who keeps a tight rein on all requests and gets things done, we would love to hear from you. Join our team at Swap Support and take your career to the next level!