Be proactive managing Master Data
Oracle Data Relationship Management works as a hub where operational, analytical and enterprise performance management data are analysed, maintained and validated before moving throughout the company.
This software platform, which is part of the Oracle Product Suite, not only ensures uniformity amongst downstream applications but also reduces error-prone manual processes thanks to the centralized master data management. As a result of using Oracle’s Data Relationship Management tool, we have a single version of the truth for all the relevant applications.
Besides, growing companies, in order to comply with auditors, demand full audit trails to keep track of all complex changes within the organization. In order to solve this tedious issue, one of Oracle Data Relationship Management’s key characteristics is having a state-of-the-art audit history capability.
Why do you need Oracle DRM?
Nowadays, plenty of organizations are such international that time zones and locations are virtual as business is always going on in some part of the world. As a consequence, these companies are always focusing on the best practices to have a uniform set of reporting information within the different groups, which work as a central focal point from which they can get data.
Main business benefits
- Establish homogeneous corporate definitions and metrics.
- Divisions and systems data integrity is maintained.
- Data flow errors between analytical and operational systems are eliminated or decreased.
- Execute reliable what-if scenarios and impact analyses.
- Users, depending on their role or responsibility, can efficiently make data modifications.
- Audit with ease to comply with regulations.
- Business units will spent less time and resources reconciling reports and measures.
- Reduce manual IT data maintenance tasks.