CCH Tagetik consultant who saves the deadline
(Also known as Trouble shooter/ EPM support consultant/ professional puzzler)
Do you want to save the day at Europe’s top companies? Such as ASML, Asics, Heijmans, Boskalis and JDE. Join us today and expand your skills even further.
Your life as a Swap consultantDeploy your talents. Take the lead. Challenge yourself.
For us, organizations are not just numbers but real people with real questions. As an EPM application consultant, you answer questions such as “we see inexplainable differences in our reporting”, “can we incorporate a salary model into our planning system?,” or “what would be the impact of upgrading our entire platform to the latest version?”
Easy? Absolutely not. That’s why you love it. And develop yourself. Every day.
Together with your colleagues in The Hague, Groningen, and Santander (Spain), you truly help our clients. You ensure that they can rely on their planning and reporting applications.
You are working on
- Taking the lead for your top-10 clients to help them get the most out of their EPM application.
- Coaching junior Swappers and sharing your knowledge with the team.
- Advising your clients on data-driven planning and how to maintain this successfully.
- Developing client-specific roadmaps.
- Integrating the latest BI and EPM software in your clients’ landscape.
- Adjusting complex schedules and reports and making sure that the adjustments go live without problems.
- Advising your clients about the consequences and impact of changes.
- Assisting your clients with, for example, the upgrade of their EPM software to a new version.
- Helping your clients by analyzing and solving functional issues.
- Advising your clients on performance issues.
- Further developing our preventive support service.
Do you have what it takes?
At Swap, we have little hierarchy and an open, informal atmosphere of entrepreneurship and personal responsibility. You organize your work. You happily start every day taking the lead for your topics and clients. Because you actually like the work you do.
- You have a higher professional education (Bachelor’s degree), such as IT, Finance, or Business IT & Management. Unless you dropped out to develop your own planning tool. That’s ok too.
- Knowledge in all/most of the CCH Tagetik components: ETL, Analytical Workspace, Solvency II, IFRS16, ESG, Consolidation, Database modelling
- PRE would be an official CCH Tagetik Academy certification Expert or higher
- And you get the chance to become an expert in other EPM tools too.
- You absolutely love IT, finance, planning & reporting.
- You love to be part of a team, solve the toughest issues together, and help each other.
- Energetic is your middle name.
- Is your fridge stacked by date? Often use Splitwise to divide dinner costs with your friends? Probably, as you are very analytical.
- Preferably, you are available full-time; less is negotiable.
- You are fluent in English and a native Dutchie or Spaniard.
Why work at Swap Support?
At Swap Support, we guarantee that financials and BI analysts meet their reporting deadlines, by taking care of their BI systems. And turn data-driven planning & reporting into a working reality.